Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today is absolutely BEEEUUUTIFUL!! The wind has died down. the humidity..low and the sun is shining.  It's one of those days I dream of laying in a hammock, with a book and a sonic sweet tea.  hmmm....BUT I will have to settle for a night at the ballfield watching my baby girl play softball.  I will take it.  I am enjoying this time of year so much with all of the kids sports.  The entire family usually makes the games and then we try and go eat afterwards...it's something I look forward to all week.  I will tell you one thing, I completely get how families eat out 4 nights a week.  We are not home but 2 nights a week and trying to figure out a way to eat at home and eat healthy is just as fun as it can be.  Maybe just 2 nights a week we can eat out...that's not too bad is it????

No comments: