Saturday, November 1, 2008

First Blog





















OK this is my new goal....blog our family life. I am so into scrapbooking and recording the everyday moments...however, unlike scrapbooking I hope to stay in the current year with blogging. YESTERDAY was HALLOWEEN!! We had a great time...Trevor and Sydney were Vampires!! We all went to Traci and John's to Trick or Treat with Emilee the Zebra! We ate pizza and hit the neighborhood at 6:00 sharp!! The kids had a blast! We then went by a friends house for a cocktail and Trevor fell asleep on my lap!! Worn out!




TODAY..Todd is at the Deer Lease for opening weekend....so...the kids and I attended Concordia's (a.k.a Trev's school's) Fall Festival. They loved the bouncy house and petting zoo! The lovely November heat won and we were out of there in an hour!!



























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen, I love your blog sight-I keep trying to post a message on the message board, but have had no luck. Anyway, keep up the good work-you have a great journal!

Love, Mom