Monday, November 3, 2008

A day of play....

Being that Todd was gone all weekend...we decided to just spend Sunday playing around and taking Ali Edwards challenge to photograph the day...all the details no one but us will care about but still worth recording. After all, these are the things we will remember. Like Trevor and how he drinks 6 cups of milk a day (Dr. I don't know why he won't eat???)



And then there's the Macaroni and Cheese he eats almost every day...(I can't believe I am one of those moms)!!!




I've also succumb to driving him around EVERYDAY so he will take a nap...Todd says his naps cost us $100 a month...small price for sanity..I must say.


Isn't he sweet though!!


Syd and him played all day and he even shared his food with me...or at least I tried...




Night Night!!!!






















No comments: